Old October 10th 11, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,soc.veterans,rec.aviation.military,alt.vacation.las-vegas,sci.med.cardiology
Segway

Default "Tom" Exposed As Courtney Brown

On Oct 9, 11:27*pm, Tom wrote:
On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 23:12:02 -0700 (PDT), Segway wrote:
On Oct 9, 11:02*pm, MU wrote:

I have acquired yet another name?
--http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php#

It's no revelation that MU posts under different handles. Most
everyone does, though most deny it and attempt to hide it. MU was
never a name to begin with needless to say, just a pseudonym i.e. fake
name. There are no rules governing fake name usage. MU, Tom, Nomen
Nescio... makes no difference.

A*

Who exactly are you?

Dr. Courtney Brown, PhD, my name is Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD. As you
can tell of course by my NNTP-Posting-Host: 96.26.228.77

Just pathetic the way you get off on this nonsense, doctor. Not much
difference between you and the below average sophomore along these
lines.

yawn.

A*