Old March 3rd 04, 10:02 PM
ArtKramr

ubject: Fw: For Countering Widespread Ignorance about the National Guard
From: "George Z. Bush" am
Date: 3/3/04 1:59 PM Pacific Standard Time
ArtKramr wrote:
George I apologize, I was hot under the collar caused by other flaming
messages and I blurted out that unsult for which I am truly sorry. I know
you were never a coward. And I am ashamed of myself for saying so. Please
understand that often my temper (not caused by you) gets the best of me,

and
I regret these poorly considered utterences as soon as they are uttered.

Sincerely,

Arthur

Your apology is accepted, Art. It must have taken a considerable amount of
courage on your part to bare your soul in public like that, and I can't help
but
commend you for it. Some of my own comments, also brought on by the heat of
the
moment, were undoubtedly intemperate and, to the extent that they caused you
needless discomfort, I apologize for them.

Now, all we have to do is to leave France out of any future exchanges between
us
and I think resuming relations might be mutually beneficial to us both.
(^-^)))

George Z.

Thank you George. You are truly an officer and a gentleman ((:-))

Regards,

Arthur
Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS