Old July 11th 19, 09:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default DG-101 - increase performance/sealing/winglets(?)

I've been flying my DG-101 for a year now and really love it. However, there are some gaps which haven't been sealed and I'd like to give tuning a shot.

Does anyone have experience using aileron fences? Would it be worth using to increase handling?

My rudder has no gap sealing to transition from tail to rudder. Is this advised to still have that sealed?

Is turbulator tape something interesting? I have seen some articles on this for a Standard Cirrus but can't seem to find a definitive answer.

Last but not least, winglets. I know there are no factory upgrade winglets available for a DG-100/101, but could it be possible to add the DG-300 winglets?

Every % of performance is welcome, feel free to add your options