Old May 10th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie the Counterfeiter

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Maxwell" wrote in message
Me sell allsorts chinese ****. Me sell top notch computer! No need
battery!
Me sell shoe! You paint foot black look veeeeery sexy!
Me sell sull****! lots of it! i got tonns!

Maxwell

Good job Bertie, I'm sure you fooled everyone, they'll all swear it
was me.

Starts another cross posed thread on RAP as well.

Both you and the people here that support you, should all be very
proud.

You think that I forged you? I am categorically denying it. It's an
instant TOS for forging. If you report the forgery the perpetrator will
be TOSsed for it.

If you're right then I'd be gone in minutes, but, of course, you're a
fjukktard and I won't be.

Bertie