Old May 10th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie the Counterfeiter

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:JnmVj.2680$hJ1.2226
@newsfe17.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Actually, I don't care what I look like, since I'm just a bunyip.

Liar.

Well, let's see. Maybe I can walk you through this.

If I were a master troll, I'd probably pick a nym that atracted k00ks.
One that they could easily corrupt into something their tiny minds would
see as the ultimate insult. You know, like "Bertie the Buttlick" or
something.

Then I mis-speel many of my words so they could feel like that had some
sort of intellectual advantage over me, but of course some of them can't
even spell loser, so that doesn't always work, but it is a tried and
true method all the same and does give that certain "edge" over the long
run. Of course, you do have to know how to keep an asshole in
suspense......

This much chum usually brings bites from k00ks far and wide, but some
just jump right into the boat. They flap around for an amazingly long
time, helped along by plenty more bait and occasional smacks around the
head.

And a marvleous time is had by all.

Except the k00k, needless to say.

Bertie