Old February 22nd 09, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BeechSundowner

Default ILS approach KJAN with ATC communications - Video

ATC Chess - Video with ATC COMS

My second ILS approach into KJAN on Friday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBRH6O2y97k

Video includes me being extended for sequencing, wake turbulence
advisory for me, helicopter opposite direction approach request not
approved for traffic flow considerations,

Southwest flight 1692 2 planes in front of me did a go around.
Approach asked if I would mind being re-sequenced, which I did not
mind.

ILS approach was done with my "best forward" speed of 110 knots. When
I deployed the first notch of flaps over the inner marker is when I
was safely inside the white arc.

Takes a long time to bleed off that energy!

Last approach is a VOR alpha back to KMBO.