Old November 13th 09, 04:39 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Sandeep Stubbid

Default Jeffrey blossoms at lunch time

In article . 1,
says...

'Franklin' wrote thus:

hummingbird wrote:
An equally valid question to ask Franklin is why you have your
computer TZ set at GMT when you're in the United States and should be
using a US TZ setting to show the correct offset. You may also have
your computer clock set incorrectly to further confuse people.

Your Headers should show between -0500 GMT and -0800 GMT (depending on
your US location - Minnesota).

Example: This post of yours I'm responding to has a Header
timed/dated:

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 02:26:28 GMT

That says you posted it from a GMT TZ at 02:26am GMT.

But it is now ~11:30am GMT in the UK and your post has just arrived.

Am I to believe that it took ~9 hours to propagate? No way.

Clearly you are deliberately misleading other people as to what TZ you
are in. Why do you do that?

The actual timings of your posts align closely with a TZ in the US
Mid-West (eg Minnesota where you exist).

Humminbgird, please don't change the subject of this thread in order to
discuss your jumbled and inaccurate observations.

LOL. Translation:

"Franklin deliberately uses the wrong TZ and clock time on his
computer to deceive others as to where he's located but doesn't
like being called out on it."

Let there be NO doubt that Franklin is located in US TZ: CST,
which is where his trailer park in Minnesota is located.

That is evident from the news server he posts thru:

Which injects this Header in his posts before posting:

Even though his own computer Date/Time is set to:
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:17:09 GMT

Oi! Franklin, chuck us a chapati!

--
What a luvely day it is in old blighty, how may I help you sir?