Old November 24th 04, 01:18 AM
Andrew Sarangan

ELP is GA friendly. I have been there. We parked at the FBO, got a free
ride to the passenger terminal where we rented a car.

(ROBIN FLY) wrote in
:

I am planning a flight from Los Angeles to New Orleans for some much
needed R&R during holidays. My wife does not like to fly more than
two 4-hour legs a day, so my plan is to fly from EMT to ELP for fuel &
lunch than to AUS overnight. Next morning we continue to NEW. For
return trip, we will stop at AUS for fuel & lunch and ELP overnight.
However, both AUS & ELP are big airports that I have never been to.
Are they GA friendly? Can you recommend some GA friendly airports in
their areas for overnight stop? Thanks.