Old January 20th 04, 01:29 PM
Michael Houghton

Howdy!

In article , wrote:
That's the point dufuss, its out of control so folks don't bother to get
technical about the very very few. When things are so screwed up and to the
extreme that our system is nothing more than government learning centers,
who give a crap about the very few. They don't matter at this point. Do
the math then decide when to use your favorite ancient word phrases that
most of us would rather frequent at some engineers annual meeting.

Excuse me. Did I use words you don't understand? Words with more than one
syllable? Did you reply to the wrong post? I can't relate your incomprehensible
tirade to what I wrote.

yours,
Michael
| White Wolf and the Phoenix
Bowie, MD, USA | Tablet and Inkle bands, and other stuff

http://www.radix.net/~herveus/