Old November 3rd 04, 11:38 PM
Matt Whiting

Jay Honeck wrote:

But don't let intelligence or logic, pry you away from your blissful
ignorance. I hope one day, people like you will learn to challenge and
learn more about what they are told as fact FROM ANY SOURCE,,, then we
will REALLY have a great Nation.

A mind is truly a terrible thing to waste..........

Sorry, Cecil -- I called it as I saw it. I just couldn't vote for Kerry.

And yes, I did watch ALL of the video-taped hearings, just like you.

Let me add the obvious, incendiary words that I was diplomatically trying to
avoid using: The Democrats would own the White House right now, TODAY, if
they had nominated a centrist who didn't back-stab his compatriots during
wartime. Everything else Kerry's done, before or since, pales to
insignificance in the shadow of that action.

It's got to really suck to be Dick Gephardt today, knowing this fact.
Gephardt's no dummy, and now he's too old to run again -- but I'm sure he
knows in his heart that the White House was his for the taking -- if only
his party had given him the chance.

And even Edwards probably could have won ... being a lawyer
notwithstanding! :-)

I agree that Kerry was simply a bad choice by the Democrats. They had
other choices that could likely have won.

Matt