Old August 15th 04, 03:01 AM
Juan Jimenez

Mike H wrote in news:68VSc.598$tk.370
@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

Actually, it did make the NBC evening news. The (grudgingly)
admitted that the system appeared to work properly and the
two men never even got close to taking off.
Of course the didn't bother to point out that GA helicopters
are so weight limited that there is almost no way they could
do any substantial damage....

Mike

I doubt they were interested in showing that the helo itself could be
crashed into something. They were carrying a bag of what seems to have been
flower or some other powder. I think that most likely they were going to
drop the powder over some populated area and say that it could have been
anthrax or ???

At any rate, the system worked, the training worked, and the FBO nailed the
SOB's to the wall. I have been following the news nationwide on this issue
as part of my job at ANN and it's been unanimously HIGHLY critical of NBC's
actions.

Juan