Old January 24th 20, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Future of aviation, or flash in the pan??

On Friday, January 24, 2020 at 8:58:27 AM UTC-8, Steve Leonard wrote:
Good to run those tests at night so you can see the fire sooner.

Somehow that just reminds me of when I was doing maintenance runs of a MD 520N helicopter in front it's rather large hangar and large taxiway. The hangar owner from across the taxiway came over and told me to shut down because the helicopter was making too much noise, at the airport. I tried so hard not to laugh at him but a chuckle still escaped.