Old February 5th 05, 02:25 PM
Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, MP, LP, BLT, ETC.

"PeterCB" no.mail@please wrote in message

"Jim E" FatboyPlonker@ FU.gov wrote in message

"ButtPirate John Wayne Gacy" wrote in message
.net...
"Charlie Wolf" wrote...
Does the word "depleted" mean anything to you dumbass???

Uranium is uranium until it decays into something else. I think
"depleted" in this sense means all the useful U-235 has been
fissioned, but that still leaves the U-238 and the various
byproducts. Anyway, I don't think the government has ever said
it wasn't radioactive, simply that the level of radioactivity
was "harmless" (yet not so harmless that we would allow it to
be disposed of in a regular U.S. landfill). So someone please
answer whether depleted uranium would trigger the detectors at
the border.

Depleted uranium is used as ballast in jet aircraft (civilian) and sail
boats.
It is less toxic than lead.

and that's why the UN has classed it as a
Weapon with Indiscriminate Effect

Well, here's another thing to grumble about! (Link to pseudo news
site) Recognition of obviously incontrovertible evidence of declining
quality of life, perhaps America herself! Inflammatory accusation
toward a political ideology! Paranoid rant. General intolerance or
intolerance toward intolerance, yeah.

passion.
? 11 additional examples, some with unconnected drift, some
mentioning guns.
? 7 intermixed rebuttals, finally succumbing to despair.
? 4 mentions of last November's election issues.
misspelled words.
? 1 Dada response from you-know-who.

Die-out. Resurrection 3 days later for late readers.
Repeat soon.