Old March 23rd 04, 07:06 AM
John Bishop

We also have in Europe the 152 "Reims Rocket" built at the Reims factory in
France. Can't remember the exact spec as it's too many years ago when I
learnt in one, but I think it has a 130hp engine built by Rolls Royce.

John

"John Galban" wrote in message
om...
"DeltaDeltaDelta" wrote in message

What are the differences between these two? Overall, the seem much the

same,
though every 152 I saw has a "newer" look i.e. looks younger and

cleaner.

They are basically the same plane. The 150 has a 100 hp Continental
O-200 engine and the 152 has a 108-112 hp Lycoming O-235. The 152
began production after production of the 150 completed. That might
explain why they generally look newer.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)