Old April 4th 05, 03:38 AM
Jim Burns

Sheesh! And I thought I was busy!!

Congrats on the new addition!! and the new house! Remind me to buy some
stock in who ever makes Ambien cause I get the idea that you are doing
anything BUT sleeping!!

As far as advice on which way to go... I'm the wrong guy to ask... when my
wife and I started our family and built our house, it took me 9 years to
start flying again!

I guess I'd try to figure out what my end goal was and then do what looked
best. Are you looking towards the airlines? fractionals? private sector?
Then you need the most time in the planes they use.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, you'll get an idea what is happening in the
industry from http://www.ilsapproach.com. Lots of CFIs there trying to
climb the ladder and plenty of others telling them their nuts

Glad to see the software thing is working out for you... congrats on that
too!

Jim