Old August 16th 12, 05:59 PM posted to alt.global-warming,rec.aviation.piloting
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Default OT " Why is a picture ID opposed for voting?"

On Aug 16, 8:26*am, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
groups.google.com/group/alt.global-warming/msg/801891bece1c81c6

In article
,
*columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
On Aug 7, 12:29 pm, Orval Fairbairn wrote"
It's an even bigger cost when the criminals corrupt the voting process
and elect their fellow criminals to loot the treasury."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...b73e67964e3ed6...

On Aug 15, 5:57 pm, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:" For the paranoid, nothing is 100% assured anywhere you go. ...
If you don't trust your elections officials, then you should stay
away *from the polls."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...41f9bb9821c78b...

Seems like you are caught in a downward spiral, and the only way to
pull out is to admit you are acting like a contradicting hypocritical
babbling idiot. No worries i dont expect you do to so.

No -- I am not. When the criminals are able to stuff the ballot boxes,
the whole electoral system is corrupted. Of course, if the criminals are
able to "lose" opposing ballots, they have also corrupted the system.

All of the above have nothing to do with your paranoid delusion of ID
theft due to voter ID.

So you dont think you should take your own advice, and avoid the polls
as you have clearly demonstrated a paranoia of our system. I find
that funny, as that would mean you dont believe the bs you are
spouting, or you think its ok to say something but act in a different
manner. No deflection and no digression allowed, you failed to take
responsibility for your hypocrisy, you are a troll.