Old April 16th 05, 03:51 PM
kage

If EVER there was an airplane that didn't float it would be an Arrow II. I
was fortunate enough to instruct in the entire Piper line for a couple of
years (with Bob Gardner!) Except Bob went on to become rich and famous and I
just had to fly for food.

Arrow II does not "float"

Best,
Karl

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Turbo Arrow" wrote in message
I have not have problems with thermals making me float down the runway

An airplane impervious to ground effect?

Matt Barrow wrote:

"Turbo Arrow" wrote in message
I have 2 ways of flying my arrow, in the winter I come in with no

flaps
and
summer I use full flaps because of the change in air density,if I
used
full
flaps in the winter I would float sometimes

More likely you would float during the summer from the thermals

associated
with ground heating.