Old July 2nd 04, 03:05 PM
Malcolm Austin

Heard on our gliding field some time last year:

"Well dear, that d*m white thing gets me up quicker and keeps me up longer
than some other things I could care to mention"

I'm not sure how you could answer back on that one, and if he's got teeth
and if he's still married !!

Malcolm...

"Mike Lindsay" wrote in message
In article , Michael
No, aviation is not for him. Aviation is only for the strong. The
ones who don't mind being whacked on the head with things, and accept
it as just a normal part of instruction. The ones who don't go in for
this newfangled psychiatry crap, and deal with their problems the
old-fashioned way - drinking and womanizing. Aviation is only for the
real men.

Michael

That's an interesting viewpoint. Many years ago Mike Bird's wife pointed
out that gliding seemed to be a substitute for SEX. No, he replied, sex
is a substitute for gliding.

But WTHDIK.
--
Mike Lindsay