Old July 15th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Look Mummy,,,,it's an airplane up in the sky!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:SfMek.18682$3q7.1942
@newsfe15.lga:

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 6:01 am, PINKfloyd wrote:
Mother do you think they will drop the bomb?
Mother do you think they will break my balls?

Look Mummy,,,,it's an airplane up in the sky!

This post rates better than 75% of the posts around here recently. Its
a sad state. I used to check out this group 2-3 times a day. Now its
maybe 2-3 times per week.

-Robert

Then start a new thread Robert.

Everyone seems to be afraid to talk about aviation.

Snort!

Says the fjukktard who has never talked a word about it...

Bertie