Old October 13th 04, 04:33 PM
Jim Weir

What possible difference would that make? All that should matter is that I give
the same information to each company from whom I solicit a bid.

Because it seems to make a difference to you, $45K hull, $500K liability limited
to $100K/passenger.

What I was trying to avoid was a long list of why this is the wrong coverage,
how much the hull is actually worth ... I don't need it.

Jim

(TripFarmer)

-It would help if you gave the deatils of your coverage.
-
-
-
-Trip