Old March 27th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default yet another annual story - day three (finished)

On Mar 27, 12:21 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
I plan on three weeks also, although I can only take one or two days a
week off to work on it. On year it took almost 7 weeks - mostly
scheduling things - I was out of town, then my A&P/IA was on a cruise,
then I was waiting for a part...

Holy crap, what do you guys fly, a DC-3? There just ain't that much
"there" there in a single engine spam can like most of us tool around
in.

Assuming we're talking about a piston single here, what does your A&P
*do* after the first week?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Well, on a Mooney removing all the inspection panels itself is a day,
putting them back is another day. Lubing is almost an entire day, etc.

-Robert