Old September 14th 08, 07:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Reposting Apollo 13 as per request. (JPG + PAR2 format)

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 23:57:56 +0200, JRW wrote:

Herman wrote:
"flybywire" schreef in bericht

oh please don't

we were just getting back to normal

wouldn't be so bad if it was something new and flying in the air

Mike

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message

SNIP
. Whingers can kiss my ass.

SNIP

Those who don't like that can kiss my ass.

SNIP

Do we detect som homosexual tendencies in the scottish child? Or does he
think he sounds cool?

Just sounds like an idiot.

Then you write this childish remark:

Oh well. Peter H is his bedfellow...ha ha

What do bungee jumping and sex with a prostitute have in common?

1) They both cost about $100.
2) They both last about 30 seconds.
3) In both cases, if the rubber breaks, you're a dead man.