Old December 23rd 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gizzy

Default First SR-22 flight

I used to post on here as turboarrow, sold my plane about a year or so
ago and did some multi engine training in a sececa II, well, today I
just joined a Cirrus flight club here in the Phoenix Az area (FFZ) and
took my first flight... gotta tell you, thats one hell of a plane!!!

Fast and very slick.... most of flyign it is pretty easy, no issues...
my main issue is landing... landing is plane is easy... its getting the
plane slow and to decend... seems I get it down to 100 kts, then I have
to put the nose down to get down... in a few seconds I am at 120 kts
again... Overall very nice and fast plane, overall better esperience and
more work then I had expected.

Jeff