Old May 26th 04, 06:49 PM
worr

"Neil A. Bratney" wrote in message
news:q03tc.44516$5a.25607@okepread03...
Hello all,

Passed my Private Pilot Checkride yesterday (see my posting in
r.a.student), and just in the nick of time, as I'm moving from Omaha to
Minneapolis next week to begin my medical residency. Despite being
overworked I still plan on flying at least once or twice a month. I
will be living just NW of the U.

Could anyone give me some reviews of FBOs at Crystal (MIC) and Anoka
(ANE), specifically regarding aircraft rental?

You might want to start with airnav.com and see what FBO web sites rae
linked to the fields above.

Looks like Northland might be a start:

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KMIC/NORTHLAND

I go in and out of FCM on the SW side. I know they have rentals there.

Any retract rentals in Omaha? I might be in Lincoln, NE. I had started a
thread here on that.