Old February 23rd 14, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Towplane-Baron accident

I asked them nicely to review the facts and only report the facts. I also pointed out their 4 month error on the flight plan. So far, they have not changed anything.

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:26:52 PM UTC-5, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:11:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:

...conjecture will not accomplish anything and could hurt our sport.

More likely, has already hurt our sport.

Have you approached the TV station and demanded a retraction,

and pointed out that they have libeled 'you', with potential

financial consequences?

No idea if that would help...