Old June 10th 18, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Emir Sherbi

Default Electric Self Launch System

El lunes, 4 de junio de 2018, 13:09:00 (UTC-3), Emir Sherbi escribió:
Hi everyone,

My name is Emir Sherbi, i'm a mechanical engineer from Argentina. With a partner who is an electronic engineer we've designed an electric self launching system that can be retrofitted in most of the composite sailplanes. Some of you may be saw my booth in the SSA convention in Reno with the mockup of the prototype.
The idea is to sell it as a kit so you don't have to ship the glider to my country. The modifications to be made are very simple. Any repair shop have enough knowledge to do it.
These are the links for who are interested in following the project.

https://www.instagram.com/grasshoppersystem/
https://www.facebook.com/charlysierragolf/

Kindest Regards

Hello,

This is another update with the work done today.