Old March 7th 05, 09:43 PM
Brad Zeigler

"John Kirksey" wrote in message
news:tR3Xd.57702$uc.28727@trnddc03...

"Newps" wrote in message
Can't speak about the Garmin, would never get one as it runs Palm.
That's just stupid. I have a Dell X50v that works so well with my
bluetooth GPS I just sold my Garmin 96C on ebay.

That's the exact setup I've been looking at. Which GPS receiver are you
using? Dell had one in their flyer in the paper yesterday. Are you just
running your PPC on batteries or do you have it hooked into the plane's
power somehow?

John K.
Student Pilot (for at least another week)

I have the same setup, using a Belkin BT GPS. I'm very satisfied and I use
the free pocketfms software.

John, I believe you're in the Richmond area. Email me if you'd like to
check out the setup...