Old May 11th 04, 12:48 AM
John Mullen

"Brett" wrote in message
"mut head" Mullen wrote:
"Brett" wrote in message

In March of 1991 it took Saddam's post Gulf War reduced forces, who

ignored
any of the "collateral damage" they were inflicting less than 4 days to

put
down the insurgents contained in the Holy City of Karbala. It doesn't that
much effort to destroy a city and the poorly supplied insurgents contained
within it.

I think you'll find they were operating without the constraints of democracy
or a free press. Would you suggest we get rid of those?

btw. One of the answers to a BBC poll indicated that less than 10% of

those
polled even knew that US and UK troops were in Iraq.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp...iraqsurvey.pdf

Nice ref. I think you have misunderstood what the numbers mean on that
example though. I think the 98.5 % figure is the one to look at there.

All I did was expand Mullen's view of what can be considered an
insurgent.

I would suggest YOU read what you are responding to before YOU post.

And I would suggest you *think* before you post, mutt-head.

I've already labeled you the mut head.

I know. How childish of you.