Old February 13th 04, 01:15 AM
Pits

Geeeeeeeeeeeze CBR watch those attributions PLEASE !!
"VH-CBR" wrote in message

Jeff thats "plane Jeff "
as opposed to plain Jeff
May care to look up a post I recall said to come from
a"friend" of the JGG came in here and x posting to several other groups
also saying he was an Ex Knuck
that friend got up the nose of at least 3 real ex mirage drivers who tore
the bull dust to shreds it never posted again .Interestingly enough he
was also an Ihug user
perhaps one of these is worth a look
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame54.html

Now to just plane Jeff you being an ex Miracle driver
could help me out with a few things
Approach speed is what coming over the fence ?
the Arming switch and weapons selector panel is on which side of the
cockpit?

The word Whites indicates what to a Mirage flight?
How does one initiate an ejection sequence in a miarge ?

Two seat Mirages had something important missing
what was it ?
The no go area for salt ash range was nicknamed what ?

The fighter version and the attack versions of the Mirage had what
differences .

Such things would be of interest to many on here I suggest .

Dad appeared to say
Its called freedom and democratic right. I was taught that in my time

in
the Australian Defence Force. I served to give people freedom as did
many others.

Out of interest which squadron/s were you in in the 70's
maybe we have met and have things in common .

Have you ever served in a military job?

Perhaps one or two yes .
my phone is 0429200024

Jeff

****** Jeff same name as son ? Is he Jeff junior or just Jeff ?

sir.

How confusing ...I thought Jeff was the Kiddle and we were talking to the
Daddle ... *shrug* ....

Mind you, it's more fun than Days of Our Lives )

CBR you forgot to append the suffix 'tho.

I think I have a copy of pilots notes about but maybe the white
ants have eaten them as well