Old March 9th 06, 11:25 PM
Tailhook Tailhook is offline
Junior Member

Location: Virginia

BTIZ

The only centerline thrust time I had was back in flight school. After that it was all 2 & 4 engine--Carrier On Board Delivery (COD) C-1 (twin R1820 radials) & C-2 (twin T-56 truboprop) during Vietnam, P-3 oceanographic research and hurricane hunters for 4 more years (4-T56-turbos), and 13 more years of carrier E-2 (more T-56's--4000+ hours in 3 versions of Hawkeyes).

Thanks for the tips. At least your pointing me along a valid path for getting back into this. I may end up having to go to some kind of partnership but I'm just getting serious on the search. I do appreciate the help.

Tailhook