Old January 12th 04, 11:23 PM
Chad Irby

In article ,
"Bjørnar Bolsøy" wrote:

To me it seems that the "office fire" theory leaves enough
unanswered questions to warrant deeper studies. Not at least because
there has been serious fires in high raised steel buildings before
and none has ever caused any collapse.

Nothing like this, especially with a start of a few thousand pounds of a
major accelerant *plus* major physical damage to the building as the
fire started.

The closest we've seen was the B-25 that hit the Empire State Building,
and that was an order of magnitude less serious to begin with.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.