Old August 13th 20, 07:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Daniel[_6_]

Default Southern New Hampshire Pilots

I'm no where near you nor can I help you in this situation. I do know,
in my area at least, there is an airpark where some owners may not be
flying their planes every day and may want someone to rent their planes
from time to time. Perhaps you can visit your local airpark if one is
near.

I sometimes see ads for partners on a bilboard at my local GA airport
terminal.

Daniel

Bill Tisdale writes:

Looking for rental aircraft in Southern New Hampshire. Private owners
that rent their aircraft, or other rentals not directly associated
with a flight school.

--
Daniel

Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world