Old February 8th 05, 09:10 PM
Allen

"Steve.T" wrote in message
ups.com...
Since the AT is much slower than the T37, as someone else pointed out,
it is very difficult for it to crash into the T37. So who has the
right-of-way when one is being "cut off" by another, much faster a/c?

Outside of CLE airspace I was flying a C172 under the hood with a CFII
in the right seat. We were on an approach, in contact with CLE approach
when we almost became a hood ornament for a twin. You could say that we
failed to give way to the a/c to our right.

So I do think speed has something to do with this MAC.

Regards,
Steve.T
PP ASEL/Instrument

If you were in VMC then VFR rules apply (see and avoid) and it is both
pilot's responsibilty to watch for traffic. Otherwise just get flight
following, couple up the autopilot, and read a good book. Let the other guy
watch out for you

Allen