Old December 21st 03, 03:51 PM
George Z. Bush

"John Mullen" wrote in message
Kevin Brooks wrote:
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

(Unnecessary background snipped)

When you have your own house in order (i.e., until you recognize that your
earlier accusation was false and are big enough to admit it), you can start
working on decorrupting the rest of us. My comment to Mary was questioning
whether her concerns for disenfranchisement were only in relation to the
likely democcratic supporters--her answer indicated that indeed was the
case. Hell of a view of democracy IMO...

Brooks

snip further bellyaching

That's amazing! Some people can put a spin onto anything. I suppose
being a Tory must mean never having to be wrong. Must be wonderful...

John

By George, you've hit the nail on the head! Being a George, I would know,
wouldn't I? If you followed the thread, I'm sure you noticed how hard he's
trying to change the subject to me and what I may have or have not said about
other things. All I'm trying to do is to hold his feet to the fire and force
him to be responsive to the dialogue he was having with Mary Shafer. I won't
be sucked into a debate by him on any other topic until such time as it suits
me, if it ever does. It seems to be giving him some heartburn, because he keeps
on trying (without success) to get me engaged so that he can walk away from the
can of worms Mary Shafer uncovered without addressing any of them. It won't
work, but he keeps trying. (^-^)))

George Z.