Old January 8th 19, 01:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Muttley

Default Adjusting the canopy frame on an Arcus M

I had this posted on the Arcus Google Group ,which by the way you should join as you get some good information there (Schempp-Hirth Arcus) including discussion on Canopy.

I had the same problem with my Duo Discus and a Blue Tinted Canopy .

I got a Canopy Cover made up from a Material similar to Hyperkewl http://www.techniche-intl.com/technologies/hyperkewl/