View Single Post
Old January 19th 19, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland
external usenet poster

Default Soaring Videos Wanted!

On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 1:36:30 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 2:25:17 AM UTC-6, Gary Wayland wrote:
On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 2:35:04 AM UTC-5, Wyll Surf Air wrote:
Who said I'm trying to get more boys interested?
I think trying to attract more young people of all genders should be our focus as a community.

We have been trying to get girls in this sport since they let the Germans have gliders after WWI. You can barely keep the sport going now with all the grey hairs here.

Now, RAP is going to do it?
Good luck with that. It's a start.

You think we would try to sell this sport as green since these kids believe global warming is a problem as the whole world burns up in flames, tomorrow. You can't ask for a more eco-friendly sport when they can yank you up on a cable for pennies and stay up using the sun for hours at a time. I still think the big boobs are the best! It's a perspective thing!

Do we have any Xenophobes on RAS? I hope not. Gary, you claim to have German heritage but I guess you never go to Europe. Here's another video with - gasp - young girls in it and they seem to enjoy themselves. I really feel pity for all you poor souls only finding fault in these honest and amazing efforts to promote soaring. Next thing I'm gonna hear: well, the French are really bad at dancing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpdpwpyQjd4&t=16s

Herb is going to be a RAP artist in his next life... That I'm looking forward to... You do know that white guys can't jump, either? LOL.