Old June 10th 05, 12:06 AM
gregg

Cub Driver wrote:

They also have some sort of arrangement for dual training in a
Stearman. I think it's $175 an hour. (No solo!) Give them a call. The
airport manager is George Forrest, five days a week. On weekends
you'll talk to the airport owner or his wife.

-- all the best, Dan Ford

Hi Dan,

Glad to hear you say that about the Dual Stearman training. I had heard
about that but they don't post that on the price board in the shack. I'd
love that...

Thanks

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm