Old June 29th 05, 04:43 AM
jphoenix

I bought one for my 1-26 from Hanley Canvas, I'm not sure if they do
other models (probably) but the cover is excellent - top notch
material, very very nice, $160 pp. Here's their ad from the 1-26
Association web page:

Canopy Covers: Blue Sunbrella canvas with soft backing to protect
canopy from scratching. Covers turtle deck. Secured with bungies. Also
available in red or white. Specify whether for A,B,C,D or E model. $150
plus $10 for shipping.
Hanley Canvas 8868 Lance Ave. Sprng Valley, CA 91977. (619) 479-7511

Call them, maybe they have a patterns for other ships. Excellent
quality, I'm very pleased.

Jim

culverflyer wrote:
Brian try this link I am looking too