Old March 26th 14, 03:30 AM posted to alt.aviation.safety,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
george152

Default MH370: Malaysia releases satellite analysis

On 26/03/14 15:40, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:24:53 +1300, george152 wrote:

On 26/03/14 14:59, Government Shill #2 wrote:

I don't think anyone is hiding anything. No one *knows* anything.

The person, or persons, who turned off the systems knew exactly what they were
doing. They didn't want to be traced. Without a trace They™ haven't had much of
a clue as to what happened. Clues have come in in drips and drabs, and has they
have we have been told what They™ know.

I see the conspiracy theorists are out of the asylum on this one.
I'm waiting for the Accident Report

We won't know anything until the CVR is recovered.

Yup. Then watch the kooks run for the hills