Old February 17th 09, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 20B Panel

On Feb 16, 9:35*pm, brianDG303 wrote:
On Feb 16, 5:15*pm, Richard wrote:

On Feb 16, 2:19*pm, jcarlyle wrote:

Hi Guys
Does anyone have a 20B panel outline file that will work in Auto CAD
program. The 20B has a completely rounded top a flat bottom and steps
on both sides. *It is different than a 19, 20A, and is the same as a
20C.
Thanks Norm

I would also be interested if anyone has a .dxf *or *.pdf

Richardwww.craggyaero.com

There is a crude hack I've used from time to time, take a photo from
about 10 feet away and import that into autocad as an image file, then
scale to the correct dimension. I would want to check it against the
original before sending out to the water jet or laser people but it
can be useful. Send me the photo and accurate measurements at critical
points and I'll scale it for you.

Make sure to use a reasonably long focal length or you'll have trouble
with spherical distortion.

9B