Old November 17th 03, 08:31 PM
Murphy

Default cpu max'd out

I'm running FS2004 and from the moment I start it up my cpu is running at
100% according to Task manager. My system is an Athlon 1.34 GHz cpu with
896meg RAM and a NVIDEA GeForce4MX440 with AGP8X.0 video card. I am running
my monitor at 1280 X 1024 with 32 bit color selected. The result is scenery
loss in the form of large blocks of scenery either missing or flashing on
and off repeatedly. This for some reason only affects the scenery and not
the panel. All FSIM settings are at default. Any help appreciated.