Old November 20th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold

Default OLC Problems

Tim Taylor wrote:
I get on about 50% of the time. Does anyone know how to contact the
admins for the OLC, I have a flight with a zero score that I don't know
how to fix.

Don't bother to contact the OLC admins in Europe -- I have 4 flights
with zero scores, and they don't know how to fix any of them. Doug
Haluza in the USA is doing a good job, but he doesn't have the access to
the website necessary to fix the problems.

Recently, the website seems to be down every evening in the USA --
almost like the people in Europe turn off the server when they go to
bed. Maybe they are trying to conserve electricity.

Tim

Mal wrote:
Is anyone else having problems logging in to the OLC

--
Mal

www.mals.net