Old November 19th 05, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Gyro's was Groen Bros. DARPA Award

John A. Landry wrote:

Within the past year Ken J. sold his Sparrowhawk converted RAF-2000 gyroplane
and bought a very nice FAA certified McCullough J2 gyroplane. Last I heard he
was considering getting a commercial gyroplane rating.

Well it's nice to hear he's still flying.

Next time you see him tell him we miss him.

Sheeeeeesh... I just Googles McCullough J2 gyroplane
and the info on the little beast is sure skimpy.

Found one mediocre picture buried in a page.

Anyone got a URL for their website.

Please and thank you.