Old December 15th 17, 01:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Buy Glider without looking

On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 5:32:09 PM UTC-6, Casey wrote:

So my conclusion is either; 1) scammers are hitting Wings and Wheels,

Yes, they are. Have been for a long time. They have also cruised soaridaho. Most recent inquiry on HP-14 projects I have listed there (listing from 2010!) started off sounding maybe real. Second e-mail from him had a pdf attached. I responded with "Now, why on earth would I open a pdf from someone who is wanting to buy something from me? Try again, buddy." Poof! He was gone.

Some who are real will seem fake, and some who are fake may seem real. Answer inquiries, sort out, and be cautious.

Steve Leonard