Old April 24th 05, 04:53 PM
john smith

Why not call CANPASS on their toll-free number and ask them directly.
I have always found them to be helpful and friendly (just the opposite
of US Customs).

Paul Tomblin wrote:
I'm hoping somebody whose done this procedure before is reading this,
because I'm having a problem.
The problem is the box on the form labelled "Airport". Am I supposed to
list every airport that I *might* land at in the next 5 years? How do I
know? I've put down all the airports that I've landed at in Canada in
the past (CYOO, CYTZ, CYKZ, CYOW, CYSN). But I also might some day want
to go visit the Canadian Aviation Heritage museum, so should I list
Hamilton? And a few years back they had a fly in at Downsview, so should
I list that in case they have it again? Oh, and it might be cheaper to
land at Rockcliffe instead of Ottawa, so maybe I should list that? You
see, the list just keeps growing and growing.