Old August 3rd 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Peter R.

Default 430W doubling in cost?

On 8/3/2007 2:01:49 PM, "John T." wrote:

Remember that there are likely additional charges to the $1495. A new
antenna to receive the WAAS and possibly a new RF antenna cable with
lower loss will need to be installed.

And, for some of us, the additional requirement of an annunciator switch also
adds to the cost. I was quoted $800 for the switch, and another $500 for the
labor to install it. So far I have been on the fence regarding the upgrade
due the additional cost, but if it is going to jump by that much...

--
Peter