Old October 25th 20, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
xcnick

Default The Apology

Dan emailed me about the women in the picture. Sorry buddy, but couldn't get through your spam filter. However:

This is a group photo at a gathering of women soaring pilots for a building workshop. They are holding a rudder that has yet to be covered. These ladies are from many nations making me think their loyalty to each other is greater than the dangerous nationalism sweeping the world at this time.

There was only one true femanazi. But man, did she have a nice whip!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/18NbBTdNCugviDLt6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3WqHnp1p3Epz1itZ7