Old July 16th 03, 11:47 AM
MikeremlaP

STOP!

Mr. Weir wrote:

Don't worry about fastglasair. [He] is a lying sack of shingles. He
raised holy hell with me about carrying a concealed weapon in
California on an Arizona permit.

The man is one bubble off level.

Boy, talk about libel -

To quote someone from this newsgroup, "What an ignorant jerk. Not only do you
continue the libel and slander, you ADD to it."

Mr. Weir has unfortunately targeted and murdered the wrong man. What you all
don't know is that the person Mr. Weir is belittling asked a simple question
about rules as it applied to flying to the Grass Valley Airfest. But for one,
Fastglasair's plane is not flying yet. (Read his posts.) Whereas our Glasair
is. Second, Fastglasair does not live in Arizona, whereas I do. Third,
Fastglasair's name is not the same as mine, and I signed my e-mails and letter
to Mr. Weir. For you see, *** I *** am the man Mr. Weir is exercised about.

It's not my intent to air our laundry here. Mostly, I just want to save
Fastglasair from further libel.

I caution you all there are two sides to every story. [The beginning of the
story is that I (incorrectly) thought Mr. Weir had been a Sheriff and asked him
about California law concerning collapsible batons. I carry an ASP for
self-defense. They're legal in Arizona and I've taken the same certified
instruction as police officers. I NEVER said anything about carrying concealed
- why would I have asked about their legality if I was going to carry
concealed? And I didn't go "ballistic." Rather, I was saddened by Mr. Weir's
attitude toward concerned citizens.] I suppose if anyone is interested in the
other side of the story, they can e-mail me and I'll send unedited copies of
the e-mails back and forth so they can judge for themselves.

As for me raising "holy hell," well, as I've said before, I'm a Christian man.
I'll not respond to that allegation except to say there's lots of data in this
newsgroup for you all to judge yourself as to who usually invokes hell. To
quote my Lord, "wisdom is proved right by all her children." (BTW - hell is
not "holy.")

As for the "targets" I sent Mr. Weir - actually, they're cute shirt buttons and
come under the heading of "Political Satire." I had a bunch made and send them
to anti-gun groups, liberal reporters and to gun dealers for distribution to
same. I think they're funny and am trying to make a point. Even Mayor Daley
of Chicago liked them! Judge for yourself. You can see one at

http://www.fotolog.net/palmer_m

In addition to being an aerodynamic and propulsion zero, the clown
is one step beyond reality

So, because I hold to a literal meaning of the 2nd Amendment to our
Constitution, the Supreme law of the land (or so it says), anything I write
about (Lightspeed's Plasma II Ignition system, ACK ELTs, Magneto mystery, Ramp
Checks, etc) carries no weight? To again quote someone from this newsgroup,
"As a matter of fact, prior prejudice makes you nonresponsive on this post."

And lastly, to quote this same someone from this same newsgroup, "I'll be happy
to testify for [Fastglasair] should the matter come to court."

Be careful what you say. "By your own words you will be judged."

Please, any ire directed toward Fastglasair should be directed at me instead.
He is an innocent bystander, shot by someone with a quick trigger finger.

Sad.

Mike Palmer
Excellence in Ergonomics