Old June 15th 05, 04:14 AM

In your first post you state that you had a blade strike, flew under
wires, landed on an obviously too small pad and parked too close to a
building in a very confined area.
What are you trying to do, catch the attention of your local FSO? Or
just displaying every possible bad move all at once?
Where do you fly and for whom? I still say you are an RC guy...

wrote:
Didn't even bother to ask what that was all about? Geeezzzz....don't
bother to read anymore of my posts then and don't learn something new.
This board seemed to be getting stale so I thought I'd toss out
something for discussion. Ummmm, last time I looked in my logbook it
was pushing pretty hard on 22,000 hours and well over 8000 in
helicopters. How about you? In addition, my licenses read ATP, MEL,
SELS, IFR Rotor, CFI/IRAM. Long ways from a wannabe.........