Old November 30th 05, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

Does he realize that there is no factory support?

Crosspost to: brasil.unix removed...

You are probably making a joke but you do realize who Dennis is don't
you?

That was all he would say a couple years ago when anyone wanted to
buy/sell/fly one, when I got into it with him...

All accidents were of course pilot error...

Google should have the entire discussion, it went for quite abit...

I've read through so many threads on the Mini-500 they blur together.